Our mission is to provide
the best possible support for all your computer
needs at a reasonable price completed in a timely
manner. PC Help Los Angeles.com is
here to download and build your own.
We can also:
- Use menus over flash objects and form elements.
- Use multiple menus in the same page.
- Use two flexible ways to position your menus:
- using window coordinates
- attaching the menu to any table cell inside the page.
- Use menus in Shared Borders, Templates and
- Create menus for use inside framed web sites where
the sub-menus will appear where you want them to appear.
- Specify an alternative URL (without a menu)
to open when a user has an older browser that does not support
- Design both horizontal and vertical menus and use
static or animated images for both the background
- Create effects by assigning different values to the item
properties for three different item states: "Normal",
"Mouse Over" and "Mouse Click"
- Position the menu anywhere on the screen and keep the
menu visible in the same position while scrolling (The
menu drifts on scroll across the screen so its always visible).
clicking on menu items.
a submenu appears/disappears or even when the Main
- Use both vertical and horizontal submenus in any
- Use Titles on submenus and allow the user to drag the
menu from its Title to a position anywhere on the screen.
Try it! Click and drag any of the "Travel" titles
- Choose "How", "When" and "Where"
the submenus open.
- Use "Distances between menu items" and assign
a "Statusbar Text" for each item.